Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jade - "Hey, hi, are you...?"

Jade: Hey, hi, are you the one in charge of the gardening club? Its pitiful, the flowers are all wilting!
A. Hey, calm down, I was asked to help out only two days ago. I'm not in charge of anything. (Affinity: +4)
B. You just have to replace them! I was asked to help out two days ago but I'm not in charge of anything.
C. Can I do something? I've only been helping out for two days now. (Affinity: +0)
Jade: Oh really? Do you know who is in charge of the club then? OR
Jade: Saving all of them is not going to be easy... Do you know who is in charge of the club?
A. Ah... Not you?
B. I have no idea, I just told you I've only been helping out for two days. I thought you were (Affinity: +4)
C. Sorry, I don't know. And who are you?

2 comments:

  1. in the conversation after the one above, if you pick "C" the affinity will decrese

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the conversation after what's listed, f you "A" the affinity will increase.

    ReplyDelete