Monday, August 6, 2012

Castiel - "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Amber..."


A. Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Amber...


Castiel: Did you have another problem with her?

A. Well not now, but I tried to talk to Nathaniel about her, but he doesn't want to listen to me. (Affinity: +4-6)
B. Well not just now really, but I can't stand her any more, I don't know what to do. (Affinity: -4) [ends]
C. Well not just now really, more like all of the time, constantly! (Affinity: -4)

Contributors:
faerimagic

6 comments:

  1. after you choose dont go for the answer with boasting in it. u will crash and burn. y does no 1 help me all v way!? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ask him if he knows that Amber likes him the next answer should be "is it that obvious?" I don't know if this raises affinity I just know it has no negative impact. (I have him at 100 so I can't tell...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This rises affinity, afterwards there are three answers, i didn't go with "do you like her?" or the other one which goes something like "look at you boasting" but the one i chose didn't have an impact

      Delete
  3. C: Not all of the time, more like constantly.
    Affinity decreased

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Look at you boasting!" = Affinity decreased

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn I asked if he liked her and my affinity went down dont choose that one :'(

    ReplyDelete