Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nathaniel - "NAME, any news?"


Nathaniel: NAME, any news?
A. Yes I found your key! Here!
Nathaniel: That's great news! Thank you very much, now I just have to find the upcoming exams that were stolen.
A. Don't you think we should look in the teachers' lounge for any clues on who could have taken them?
OR
A. It was the upcoming exams that were stolen?! 
 
Nathaniel: Yes, you understand how serious this is now?
A. Yes I see...  Don't you think that we should have a look in the teachers' lounge for any clues on whom might have taken them?
Nathaniel: I'm already suspect, if someone sees you or me in the teachers' lounge, that would not be good.
A. But if you don't find the exams it won't be good for you either.
Nathaniel: That's true... Are you sure you want to risk it?

A. Yes, I really want to know who did it! (Affinity: +0)
B. No, but I feel a bit obligated.... (Affinity: -4)
C. I'm not sure, but I want to know who did it. (Affinity: +5-6)

Contributors:
Nyx
Tabbee C
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment