Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nathaniel - "Oh, you're the new student..."


Nathaniel: Oh, you're the new student, sure, I'll take a look.
OR
Nathaniel: Uhh... You're the new student I suppose... I'll take a look then.
A. (He turns around and shuffles through his papers before coming over to me)
Nathaniel: Well... It looks like there are some things missing here. Let's see... You still need a photo for your ID and $25 for the enrollment fee...
A. (next)
Nathaniel: And the most important thing, you seem to have forgotten to hand in one of these forms, the one with your parents' signature. You need to take that in too.

A. It's not a big deal, isn't it? I mean it's only paper work. (Affinity: -11) [ends]
B. I checked everything by myself, are you sure? (Affinity: +5) [ends]
C. Ok, I'll leave it all with you then and come back when it's ready. (Affinity: -4 to -6) [ends]

Contributor:
Detecfire

No comments:

Post a Comment