Monday, October 8, 2012

Ken - "Y...yes, they asked me all kinds of questions..."


Ken: They asked me all kinds of questions, I just told them the truth.
OR
Ken: Y...yes, they asked me all kinds of questions, but I just told them the truth.
OR
Ken: Wh...what? What are you talking about? I just told the truth.
A. What truth?! You told them we're going out together!!!
Ken: W...well not really, I told them that you were the love of my life. Then they took my pocket money too. Wh...why do you ask me that? You want to go out with me?

A. Are you crazy? Never! And if you say once more that we're going out together, to anyone... (Affinity: -9) [ends]
B. What do you mean they took your money?
C. M...maybe, but that's their problem, watch what you say though! (Affinity: +11) [ends]

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment