Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nathaniel - "I'm really sorry..."


 Nathaniel: Your jokes are really not funny...

A. Are you serious? Have you ever heard of sarcasm?! She really took my money!
Depending on your choices, you might not have seen this dialogue. Please continue reading.


Nathaniel: I'm really sorry, she can be really difficult at times, at home too lately...maybe I can reimburse what she took .

A. It's not the money... You could talk to her so she'll at least leave me alone. (Affinity: +5) (Money: +15) [ends] Assuming Amber took $10, you get a $5 profit.
B. She took $10. But I also want her to learn a lesson! (Affinity: -4-6) (Money: +10) [ends]
C. Ok, give me the $10 and we'll say no more about it. (Affinity: +0) (Money: +10) [ends]

Contributors:
Nyx
Keiko
Ally
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment