Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nathaniel - "I've been looking for you!" (User-Initiated)


A. I've been looking for you! Here's the sealed envelope with the exams. It hasn't been opened yet.
Nathaniel: Amber didn't open it? What a relief, I can finally get all of this settled...
A. How are you going to do that?
Nathaniel: I'm going to put it somewhere in the teachers' lounge, they'll think it just got put in the wrong place. That should work I think.
A. I hope so, for your sake... And...what about Amber?
Nathaniel: I'll...I'll make sure she gets suspended a couple of days for something or other, she really went too far this time.
A. So, you're finally going to get revenge on your sister?
Nathaniel: I don't really want to, but I don't see what else I can do.
A. I understand, but I think you're right... (Affinity: +4) [ends]
B. There's no other solution, you have to! (Affinity: +0) [ends]
C. You shouldn't do that! (Affinity: -4) [ends]

No comments:

Post a Comment