Friday, November 1, 2013

Poll 4: What do you think of Jade? (redo)

Poll Length: 31 days
Date Started: November 30, 2012
Date Ended: December 30, 2012
Total Votes: 115


I have to issue an apology, not only did the first Jade poll mess up, but then I took an extremely long hiatus from My Candy Love, which caused a lag in updates in this blog. I apologize for the inconvenience!

>>>Why don't you let someone help with the work?
I'd like to. Once someone has contributed to 100 unique posts, I'd be happy to allow them to help with this blog. However, as you can see, nobody has reached that mark yet. Until then, I will have to individually update each update request myself. (Please remember that there is a certain format to abide by when sending an update request. The format can be found in the "Want to Help" section. However,  you are more than welcome to offer your tips in comments so others might find solutions to their conversations! It's just that they will remain unconfirmed. ;^;)

Well, now that I have a bit of free time, this blog will slowly be more active.
//ends update

Sorry, now to discuss Jade! A lot of you find him to be cool! Isn't it a shame that he's only in one episode? But then again, a small portion of you have completely forgotten about him. ovo" Or maybe it's because you guys haven't met him yet?

Once again, the ??? choice is mainly for those who cannot choose an option, speak a different language, or are those completely innocent passerbys who have no idea what the heck this blog is about!

Next is Dajan! You know, that guy from the basketball team!

No comments:

Post a Comment