Friday, March 7, 2014

Melody: (Melody looks upset)


A. (Melody looks upset...)


Melody: Oh NAME!

A. Hi Melody, is something wrong?


Melody: Not really. Today's my birthday you see..

A. Oh, I didn't know! Happy Birthday!


Melody: Thanks...but that's not the problem.

A. (Next)


Melody: I wanted to organize a party this year, but I haven't prepared anything yet. Tonight my parents aren't home and I'll have the house to myself, it would be a good time to throw a pyjama party.

A. A pyjama party? That sounds good, why don't you do it?


Melody: You don't really invite people at the last minute...what if no one comes.

A. If you don't ask, you'll be sure that no one will come.

B. That's true, you kind of messed that one up, I can't believe you...

C. Don't worry, I'm sure no one will mind even if you let them know last minute. (Affinity: +) [ends]

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment