Friday, April 25, 2014

Amber: You're just the person I was looking for.


Amber: You're just the person I was looking for.
A. Why? (What happened to your friends?)
Amber: Capucine told me something very interesting. So you have a thing for that idiot Lysander? Ah poor thing, you have no taste I'm afraid.
A. (I can't believe it, can't Capucine keep her mouth shut?!)
Amber: Well you should know, even a guy like that would never be interested in you. You might as well forget the idea.
A. You don't know what you're talking about.
Amber: Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? He'd have to be blind to go out with you.

A. So says the girl who's chasing after a boy who doesn't want her... (Affinity: +0) [ends]
B. Leave me alone.

Contributors:
faerimagic

1 comment:

  1. Thank you.... I really need walkthroughs, I keep messing up!

    ReplyDelete