Friday, April 25, 2014

Castiel: I'm funnier than you.


Castiel: I'm funnier than you.
A. (He seems to be in a good mood today... I wonder why)
Castiel: Why are you looking at me like that?
A. Nothing. By the way, last night I heard that there was a story betweenn you and Amber?
Castiel: A story? What, has someone started a stupid rumour?
A. I just heard that when you were both little, you did something for Amber and that's why she fell in love with you.
Castiel: Ah! That? Ha ha, what a joke. Girls really fall in love over nothing.
A. What happened then?
Castiel: I felt sorry for her, that's all. Even when she was little she was already bothering people and her "big brother" wasn't like he is today.

A. Nathaniel? That's surprising...
B. You felt sorry for her...which means? (Affinity: +0) [ends]

Contributors:
faerimagic

2 comments:

  1. I don't think A changes affinity either.
    (BTW, option B is, "You felt sorry for her...which means?")

    ReplyDelete