Friday, April 25, 2014

Melody: Ok, everyone is ready! You got changed too?


Melody: Ok, everyone is ready! You got changed too?
A. Yep, I'm ready!
Violette: Your pyjamas are cute, NAME.
A. Thanks! I just bought them today.
Capucine: Yeah, they're not bad...hey, the potato chips are almost gone!
A. (I'd better eat some quick!)
A. (We started talking about all kinds of things and after a joke, Rosalya ended up stealing Violette's pillow to throw at Capucine.
A. (We ended up having a pillow fight, but eventually went back to normal topics of conversation. After a bit we started talking about boys.)
Melody: Which boy do you like best NAME?

A. I don't know...I don't have a preference.
B. I really like Nathaniel.
C. I really like Castiel.
D. I really like Lysander. (Capucine's Affinity: -) [ends]
E. Uh...I have to admit that I miss Ken...

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment