Friday, April 25, 2014

Peggy: I know you are mad at me about last night, but I really need your help!


A. I know you are mad at me about last night, but I really need your help!
Peggy: Oh yeah? Too bad!
A. You don't even know what I want to talk to you about!
Peggy: What do you want?
A. I need to access the student files and Iris told me that you know how to get into the teacher's lounge.
Peggy: The student files? And I'm the nosy one!
A. It's not the same! I'm not going to write an article about what I find!
Peggy: If you find something, because it is out of the question that I help you.
A. Please Peggy, you'll get something out of it too!
Peggy: What will I get out of this?

A. You will have helped a friend! (Affinity: +0) [ends]
B. Priceless information!
C. You'll see!

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment