Friday, April 25, 2014

Violette: Finally, I've got everything I need!


A. Finally, I've got everything I need!
Violette: NAME!
A. Yes? What is it?
Violette: I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
A. What?
Violette: Well, I'm a bit afraid the girls might find my stuffed animal during the party, it would be reassuring to know if you had one too.A. Why would that be reassuing?

Violette: If they ever see mine, we could say that we made a bet, or that it was an [sic] private joke between us... Do you see what I mean?

A. Oh yeah, I see! But the answer is no, I've done enough.

B. Oh yeah, I see! Well ok, if that would make you feel better, it won't cost me anything after all. [ends]
You will then be given the objective to buy a stuffed doll.

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment