Thursday, May 22, 2014

Castiel: Did you catch him?


Castiel: Did you catch him?
A. Yes...I mean, he came all by himself.
Castiel: Not bad! You aren't that useless after all. But I bought all of this for nothing.
A. (You are never happy...)
Castiel: It's odd that he is staying close to you. Usually he doesn't like strangers.
A. Well, he growled quite a bit in the beginning...I think he just doesn't like nicknames.
Castiel: Nicknames? What you called him doggypie? It's not a grandma's poodle!
A. (It wasn't doggypie, but almost...)
Castiel: Alright, well, thanks. It was nice of you to help. See you at school after the vacation.
A. You are leaving already?
Castiel: I told you I wasn't planning on staying very long.
A. Come on please! Stay a bit! I helped you find your dog, you could stay with me a while!
Castiel: You need me, is that it?
A. No! But for once when we can see each other outside of school...
Castiel: Come on...Admit that it's just to look at me in my bathing suit longer.
A. !!! (...what do I say to that?)
Castiel: Well? No comeback? I was right then?

A. Don't think that your dreams have come true. (Affinity: -4) [ends]
B. For the little there is to see...
C. Are you kidding? That has nothing to do with it!

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment