Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Castiel: (I'm under the impression that this time I won't see anyone... I'm going to go back with my parents.) (User-Initiated)


A. (I'm under the impression that this time I won't see anyone... I'm going to go back with my parents.)
A. (Hey, whose dog is this...?)
Dog: GRRRRRRRR
A. (He's.....he's scary!)
Dog: WOOF!
A. (He ran away...Shoot, he scared me. For a minute I thought he was going to jump on me...)
???: AH! You idiot, you couldn't have caught him?!
A. That voice...
Castiel: Oh man! You couldn't have held on to him? I've been running after him forever! Demon! Come here!
A. It's your dog?
Castiel: No, it's my neighbors...of course it's mine! You don't remember? It's Demon, my Beauce Shepherd...You really have a bad memory...
A. (Oh yeah! Now that he's said something I remember...)
Castiel: What a pest...I wanted to take off his collar to let him enjoy the beach and it looks like he's enjoying watching me run after him more...
A. You understand what I felt like when I had to catch the principal's dog then!
Castiel: Yeah, except you can't catch a rocket with a bowl of dog food. In any case, he doesn't eat just anything, and I've got nothing on me.
A. (next)
Castiel: And this guy, when he decides to disobey, it's not easy to get him back. The solution is to catch him when he is close to you, but you weren't even capable...

A. Hey! Don't take your frustration out on me!
B. It's not my fault! You're dog scared me!
C. If anyone's to blame it's you! You should have trained your dog better! (Affinity: -13) [ends]

Contributers:
faerimagic

1 comment: