Thursday, May 22, 2014

Castiel/Dake: (I still haven't put on my sunscreen... I need to wake up!) (User-Initiated)


A. (I still haven't put on my sunscreen... I need to wake up!)
Dake: What do you have in your hand? Do you want me to put some sunscreen on your back?
A. No! I'll do it myself.
Dake: Come on, don't be shy!
A. Don't touch me!
Castiel: Hey! I think she asked you to leave her alone. So leave her alone!
A. (C-Castiel?)
Dake: Mind your own business, nobody asked you!
A. He's a friend of mine!
Castiel: By "friend", she means the type of guy that could make you regret you were born if you touch me again. Got it?
A. (next)
Dake: Pfff... I thought you were here with a girlfriend, you should have said it was a boy, I wouldn't have wasted my time...
A. (He left without saying another word. It's a good thing Castiel was there!) Thanks Cast...
Castiel: What was that? You let just any guy rub your back? If I hadn't come, what would you have done?
A. (He...He is even angrier now...) I would have managed...Worst case scenario, I know where to hit where it hurts..
Castiel: Next time, start directly with that before trying to make an idiot like that understand you don't want him. Gosh, I always have to keep an eye on you, you are unbelievable.

A. Alright, you don't need to yell at me like that!
B. Castiel... Don't tell me you were jealous?
C. You've had your eye on me since the beginning? (Affinity: +0) [ends] Leads to CG.

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment