Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lysander: I forgot to ask you. Have you seen Iris? (User-Initiated)


A. I forgot to ask you. Have you seen Iris?
Lysander: She was at the end of the hall looking for something in her locker a while ago. Why?
A. She has notes that I'm missing and I need to read over them again before the exams.
Lysander: You should look for her there then. But she might have moved by now.
A. That doesn't help much... but thanks anyway.
Lysander: You look pretty nervous. If it's about the exams, don't worry. You're a smart girl, I'm sure everything will go fine

A. Thanks...but I'm not nervous, I just a little worried I might not do too well in the exams.
B. That's nice, I don't know how you manage to stay so calm... (Affinity: -10)
C. I know I'm intelligent, you don't need to remind me.

Contributors:
faerimagic

1 comment: