Monday, May 19, 2014

Nathaniel: "I've got some great news to tell you! According to Peggy, there's going to be an orienteering event at the high school!" (User-Initiated)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A. I've got some great news to tell you! According to Peggy, there's going to be an orienteering event at the high school!
Nathaniel: Peggy shouldn't be snooping like she does, that's supposed to be a surprise... I hope you haven't told too many people.
A. Oops, I ran into you too late, several people know already...
Nathaniel: Well anyway, if you hadn't told them, Peggy would have. It's a shame, the teachers had asked all the delegates to keep it a secret.
A. In any case, it's great! I can't wait!
Nathaniel: I'm glad you like the idea, it was a close vote, but it won in the end.

A. I would've preferred something else, but oh well. (Affinity: +6) [ends]
B. In any case, it's original for sure.
C. Do you know when it will be?

Contributors:
faerimagic

1 comment: