Monday, July 2, 2012

Castiel - "Ah, nothing surprises me..."


Castiel: Wow... aren't you just the helpful student. You know, even if you don't find her dog, besides sticking you with an hour or two after school, she can't really do much to you.
OR
Castiel: Yeah, well anyway, if you can't find her dog, besides sticking you with an hour or two after school, she can't do much.
OR
Castiel: Ah, nothing surprises me anymore about that woman and her dog. Good luck finding him, but if you don't, besides sticking you with an hour or two after school, she can't do much.

A. Thanks but unlike you, I don't want any trouble. (Affinity: -8) [end]

B. I would still rather not have her on my back. (Affinity: +6) [end]

C. Yeah, it's not that big of a deal, but I'd still rather avoid any trouble. (Affinity: -4) [end]

Correction: Thanks, but unlike you, I don't want any trouble.

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment