Monday, July 2, 2012

Principal - (I was about to...) (User-Initiated)


User: (I was about to say goodbye to Ken when I was distracted by a little dog running across the courtyard, then Ken was gone.)

A. (...A dog in the school?!!)


Principal: Miss!!!!

A. ???


Principal: Excuse me Miss, why didn't you try to catch that dog!!! My poor Kiki, if he gets away, it will be your fault! You'll pay for this!!!

A. What?! But I didn't do anything. I was just standing there when he ran by...

Correction: Excuse me, Miss, why didn't you try to catch that dog!!!

Principal: That's enough! Find Kiki and his things...and if you don't...

A. (Wow...and she was so nice and normal in the beginning...)

DOG ITEM LOCATIONS:


(Please see Game Tips if you still have trouble catching Kiki.)

Contributors:
faerimagic

5 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble finding the toy. It's not were the walkthrough said it would be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the toys do not appear because you have not interacted enough with the characters. Talk to the characters a bit more, and maybe the toy will appear.

      Delete
  2. i have the toys but when i see kiki he just keep running what should i do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need dog treats from Castiel. Find Castiel, and ask him for some dog treats. Depending on you lom, he might give it to you for free, or you need to pay him $20.

      Delete