Saturday, August 18, 2012

Amber - "Oh, darn!"


Amber: Oh, darn! Do you hear that? It's because of us... Are you going to cry? Do you miss him already? Do you feel all alone now?

A. That's not going to keep me from shutting your trap one of these days...


Amber: Oh, I'm so afraid! Just try it, you'll see what happens. All I have to do is complain to the student body president or should I say my big brother. You'll see what kind of trouble you get into!

A. You're brother isn't as stupid as you are you know!

Correction: 
...should I say, my big brother.
Your brother isn't as stupid as you are, you know!


Amber: Me stupid?! Anyway, he just adores his nice little sister...

A. Sorry to disappoint you, but your brother likes me fine, and I would be surprised that he would abuse his power just to satisfy the whims of his sister. (Morale: +5) [end]

B. Pfff! I've had enough of you, I'm out of here. (Leave) (Morale: -5) [end]


Contributors:
faerimagic

5 comments:

  1. Hi, when I get to "Amber: Me stupid?! Anyway, he just adores his nice little sister..." I get the option of either:

    A. I could just ask Castiel to change his mind. We'll see what happens.
    B. Pfff! I've had enough of you, I'm out of here (Leave)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that Option A would give you the same amount of Morale Boost as "Sorry to disappoint...". However, I can't be too sure, as I would need a screenshot to be certain.

      Delete
    2. Yes, A gives you a boost of 10 Morale.

      Delete
    3. I suppose it depends of which one of the boys you have higher l'o'm. If you have better relationship with Nathaniel, it will give you possibility to answer "Sorry to disappoint you, but your brother likes me fine...", but if you have higher number with Castiel, you have possibility to answer "I could just ask Castiel to change his mind...".

      I got the Castiel one. Made wrong decicions with Nat in the last episode. >:/

      Delete
  2. yeah maybe for $15 i'll tell you where he is. - what do i pick out of - what a vulture... ok, tell me where he is then (pay $15) or in your dreams! (don't pay $15)

    ReplyDelete