Friday, October 12, 2012

Castiel - "Castiel, I have to go to..." (User-Initiated)


A. Castiel, I have to go the gardening club, do you know where it is?

Corrections:
...to go to the gardening club. Do you...


Castiel: The gardening club? Why would I know Where that is? That's for girls.

A. I didn't have a choice, and the basketball club was even less tempting. (Affinity: -5) [ends]

B. Are you kidding me? You didn't just land here yesterday, did you? You should know where it is, at least. (Affinity: +6)

C. Well, well... "for girls" huh. That's not surprising coming from you. (Affinity: -8)

Corrections:
...know where...

Contributors:
faerimagic
Keiko

2 comments:

  1. After I chose B I chose B again (Don't insist) and the he just left. It didn't lower or raise your affinity with him. I think A (Insist) lowers it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well actually if you insist i actually highers i. After that pick A again.

      Delete