Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dimitry: "I can still tell from the smell of it..."


Dimitry: Because you smell very good...
OR
Dimitry: ...I can still tell from the smell of it.

A. (Uhhh...he...is he talking about my blood?)
OR
A. (The smell of it? Uhhhh?!)


Dimitry: I smelled an unfamiliar odor here... It's not the first time you've come around this tomb, right?

A. Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb anything.


Dimitry: As long as you don't touch anything, I don't see a problem. She would have been happy to have visitors.

A. (He looked at the tomb with a melancholic air...)


A. Say are you....are you a real vampire?


Dimitry: Excuse me?

A. I mean... a real vampire, that shines in the sun? (Affinity: +0)

B. I mean... a real vampire, that drinks blood? (Affinity: +6)

C. I mean... a real vampire, that is scared of garlic? (Affinity: +0)

Contributors:
Ally
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment