Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dimitry: (No one is here...I'm going to...) (User-Initiated)


A. (No one is here...I'm going to back to see Black.)

Correction: Eliminate the first 'to'.

Dimitry: What are you doing here?

A. Gahh (He...He is here! I didn't even hear him coming, nor did I sense his presence!)


Dimitry: I asked you a question...

A. I... I don't know, I came here without wanting to, and Black told me to take a look around here...


Dimitry: And what's your name?

A. I'm NAME (He seems very calm, although he did scare me!)

Correction: Period after name.

Dimitry: My name is Dimitry.

A. N-Nice to meet you...


Dimitry: ...What is your blood type?

A. I don't know. (Affinity: -5)

B. Why do you want to know that? (Affinity: +6)

C. I don't tell just anybody that sort of thing! (Affinity: -10)

Contributors:
Ally
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment