Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nathaniel - "NAME, I thought..."


Nathaniel: NAME, I thought about it, I might have an idea for you.

A. I'm listening?

Corrections: 
...about it. I might...


Nathaniel: She has always been scared to death of spiders, you might be able to use that?

A. You're telling me I should go and find...spiders? Yuck. (Affinity: -4) [ends]

B. But I'm afraid of spiders too! (Affinity: +0) [ends]

C. What am I supposed to do with spiders? (Affinity: -4) [ends]

Contributors:
Nyx
Tabbee C
faerimagic

2 comments:

  1. why is it that they make your character come across as clueless, and afraid of spiders? I Love Spiders, but I'm being forced to say I don't Y_Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's to get the neutral, dense heroine effect, like in Bishojo games (the player is so dense), but this is a bishonen game, I'm guessing that it's to make Nathaniel, Castiel, etc... take a bigger lead. ^^

      Delete