Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nathaniel - "Well..."


Nathaniel: Well...I was mean to her when we were little, so that kind of stuck and...my parents always believe her side of things.

A. It's obvious that she gets away with everything...


Nathaniel: Yes apparently...But I'm surprised at my sister though, I didn't think she was like that at school, I should have listened to you before.

OR
Nathaniel: That's not very nice no...but I'm surprised at my sister though, I didn't think she was like that at school, I should have listened to you before.


A. You finally admit your mistake! Will you help me then? (Affinity: -6)

B. It's ok, but you could help me then, don't you think? (Affinity: -4)

C. You can make it up to me by helping out? (Affinity: +0)

Corrections:
...me, then?

...helping out.
...very nice, you know? But I'm...

Contributors:
Nyx
Ally
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment