Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dimitry: "What did you want to ask me?" (User-Initiated)


A. What did you want to ask me?


Dimitry: Well, would you accept to...

A. ?


Dimitry: No, nothing it would be too inconsiderate on my behalf...

A. Well, now that you've brought it up, I would prefer that you finish!


A. (He seems to be weighing the positive and negative sides before talking)


Dimitry: Would you let me drink your blood?

A. Wh-what?! I thought you only drank the blood of animals.


Dimitry: That is true, but like I said before, it's not nourishing enough for a vampire, and over time I'm getting weaker and weaker...

A. Uh...


Dimitry: And I must admit that seeing you in those clothes brings back painful memories. The mission that I tried to complete for Mary that I wasn't able to finish...

A. I-I see... Is it painful?


Dimitry: I don't know.

A. (I'm too scared, but I can''t bring myself to say no after all he's been through...and if it's a dream than there are no risks after all...) You get the CG if you choose this.

B. (I can't. If it's just a dream, the pain could wake me up and I would like to stay a little longer...) You will NOT get the CG if you choose this. Dimitry will ask you to stay with him, but before you can answer, the whirlwind will come and the episode will end.

Corrections: ...and if it's a dream, then...

Contributors:
Ally
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment