Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Poll 3: What do you think about Ken?

Poll Length: 31 days
Date Started: October 6, 2012
Date Ended: November 6, 2012
Total Votes: 666
Again, Blogger Poll has decided to add the percentages to 97% instead of 100%, which resulted in the option "???" getting 0%. Please fix that, google. *facepalm*

Anyways, many of you want to "Just be Friends" with Ken. >83 (You get a virtual slice of pie if you get my reference).
I was surprised that the slave option didn't get the most votes. Ya'll are too nice! :D But I approve!~
Personally, I chose the blue option (shh...), though.

Jade is next. You guys do remember him, right? XD (Jade and Dajan really should reappear again...<_<)

4 comments:

  1. Ken is my favorite. The options for him were very different from the rest of the guys. There should be an I LOVE HIM! option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, oops! That would be a mistake on my part. I was aiming for "*blushes* He'll always be Ken to me..." to be the equivalent of an "I LOVE HIM!" option, but I guess it wasn't that obvious. Sorry about that!

      Delete
  2. When I first saw him, I thought it was strange to see that his graphics are so much more different than Nathaniel's and Castiel's.

    Other than that, I would say "D'aw, he's the sweetest friend ever!"

    ReplyDelete