Friday, November 9, 2012

Castiel: "I understand..."


Castiel: I understand, but I'm not as stubborn as he is. I'm not signing anything. And I'm sure he's just doing this so that I might get expelled from school.
OR
Castiel: I'm not signing anything, understand?! And I'm sure he's just doing this so I might get expelled from school.

A. Ok listen, I'm tired of all this, sign it and if you're not happy, take it up with him. (Force Castiel to sign the absentee note) (Affinity: -17)  (Nathaniel's Affinity when you talk to him: +24) [ends]
B. What, really? I don't want you to get expelled, forget about the note, I'll give it back to him. (Don't get Castiel to sign the absentee note) (Affinity: +24) (Nathaniel's Affinity when you talk to him: -17) [ends]

Corrections:
Ok, listen, I'm...
..expelled. Forget...note; I'll...

Contributors:
faerimagic

1 comment:

  1. When I turned in the unsigned note, my affinity with Nathaniel went down 20 instead of 17.

    ReplyDelete