Friday, January 4, 2013

Ken - "I'm still..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ken: I'm still disappointed though...

A. By the way, you wouldn't know where the basketball club is by any chance? (Affinity: +0)
See below picture.

B. (Leave) (Affinity: +0) [ends]

Corrections:
...disappointed, though...
...is, by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ken: Of course! You go to the schoolyard and you take a right and ...

A. And?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ken: Oh I'm sorry, I was talking about the gardening club. I don't know where the basketball club is.

A. Ah, that's ok, anyone can make a mistake. I'll go see if I can find it. (Affinity: +6) [ends]

B. ...You're one messed up guy...

C. Don't you listen?

Corrections:
Oh, I'm sorry, I...

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment