Saturday, November 2, 2013

Castiel: "Hahaha, tell me another one."


A. I'm telling you, we had just finished cleaning the graffiti when it appeared! We ran away.


Castiel: Ah...that's right, you were in the staircase after school, I forgot...

A. Oh yeah? Have you seen something strange there before?


Castiel: Now that you mention it...

A. Yes?


Castiel: I remember a rumor. A couple of years ago a teacher fell down those stairs and died, and his ghost haunts the place ever since...

A. Are you serious?!

Corrections:
"A couple years ago, a teacher..."


Castiel: You are so gullible sometimes! Of course not, ghosts don't exist little girl.

A. I think they exist. (Affinity: -4) [ends]

B. How do you explain what I saw then?!

C. I don't know, but something was there in that staircase. (Affinity: +0) [ends]

Contributors:
faerimagic

4 comments: