Saturday, November 2, 2013

Nathaniel: (Nathaniel is busy with his paperwork, like usual)


Nathaniel: (Nathaniel is busy with his paperwork, like usual)

A. Look at what I found this time!


Nathaniel: What is it?

A. It was in the staircase!


Nathaniel: A notepad?

A. It was in the staircase. Someone definitely lost it there.


Nathaniel: But someone could have lost it in the beginning of the day today. I'll take them if you want, in case someone comes and claims them.

A. No, I'm sure these objects were lost after schoo. And I'm going to find out who they belong to.

B. No, I'm going to see if I can find out who the owner is myself, I'll give them to you if I can't. (Affinity: -4) [ends]

C. Uh...I'm going to see if I can find out who the owner is myself, I'll give them to you if I can't. (Affinity: +0) [ends]

Contributors:
faerimagic

2 comments:

  1. Option A is "No, I'm sure these objects were lost after school. And I'm going to find out who they belong to."
    and B is: "No, I'm going to find out who's hanging out here at night!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A decreases affinity by 5.

    ReplyDelete