Sunday, November 3, 2013

(I started to....)


(I started to head away from the hall and I saw the principal leave the student council room furious, I wonder what happened...)

A. (Next)


(Nathaniel followed the principal for a bit and saw me in the hall)

A. (Next)


You were there? You heard everything?...

A. Uh no, in fact... I was just going by and I saw the principal leaving here furious.

Corrections:
"...leaving here furiously."


Someone stole some documents that are kept safe in the teachers' lounge.

A. It was you?!


Of course not! But the teachers' lounge is always kept locked. And I'm the only student who has a copy.

A. I think I understand...


My key disappeared and the principal thinks I have something to do with it.

A. I can see why...


Nathaniel: But I have nothing to do with it, someone stole my key and then stole the documents from the teachers' lounge...

A. (Next)


Nathaniel: If I don't get this sorted out very quickly, as the principal said, I'll be expelled...I don't know what to do.

A. I'll try to help you. Can we go look in the teachers' lounge? We might find something there.


Nathaniel: No, like I said, I don't have the key anymore, and I'm not allowed to go in there until this is settled.

A. Ok, I'll go see what I can do then.


Nathaniel: Thank you NAME

A. Sure.


(Nathaniel left, the poor guy he looked really upset by all this...It's understandable, he really likes being student body president and takes it seriously.)


A. (Next)


Peggy: Oh oh! Did you hear that?! "The student body president in the hot seat" ! That would be a great headline! I can't wait to find out more about this case!

A. What?! Think about him, you can't do that!

B. It is a scoop! (Raises affinity with Peggy) [ends]

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment