Sunday, November 3, 2013

Peggy: (I have some time before classes start...) (User-Initiated)


A. (I have some time before classes start...I'm curious to get to know the famous Lysander a bit better, I should go and talk to him.)


Peggy: Hey! Hi! You are NAME right? I'm Peggy, I'm in charge of the school newspaper.

A. Hi...


Peggy: Great, to get to the point, I heard that you saw a ghost in the school at night, and that you even ran an investigation on the subject?! What can you tell me about it?

A. Uh...What do you mean?


Peggy: Did you discover anything? Do you know what it is, or what happens here at night?

A. Uh...no, not really! I just let my imagination get the better of me, that's all...


Peggy: Really? I hope you're not hiding anything from me, one day or another, I'll figure out the truth you know!

A. No, really...


(We hear voices coming from the student  council room. It sounds like the principal is yelling at Nathaniel. Peggy went to see what was going on)

A. (Go and see what is going on) (Morale: -10)

B. (Go and spy on them to find out what's going on)

C. (Turn on your heels and avoid any trouble) (Affinity: +0)

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment