Monday, June 25, 2012

Ken - "Hi NAME"


Ken: Hi NAME

A. Ken, have you seen those three girls who are always hanging out together?

Corrected: "Hi, NAME."




Ken: Yeah, they took my money earlier on.

A. What do you mean they took your money?



Ken: Yes, they pushed me on the ground and took my money saying that they wanted to eat lunch at a restaurant instead of the cafeteria.

A. Do you have any money left for me? (Affinity: +0)

B. You can't let them do that to you! Be a man!

C. Did they take a lot? Tell me how much and I can reimburse you if you want.

Contributors:
faerimagic

2 comments:

  1. Actually when I picked b, his level lowers a bit.
    ~WispyTheFox

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you pick C, his level goes up a bit and you get the same conversation as you would with A.

    ReplyDelete