Monday, June 25, 2012

Nathaniel - "Well I don't have the authority..."


Nathaniel: Well I don't have the authority to discipline students, only the administration and the teachers can do that. So I can't do anything to the people who did this. But I can see how one might think it might be my fault. I'll take the pictures down for you, ok?

A. Ok thanks...I'm sure it was those three pests that did it.

There should be a comma after "Well", and the comma after "students" should be a semicolon. The "So" should be omitted, and the sentences should be changed to "I can't do anything to the people who did this, but I can see how one might think it would be my fault." There should be a comma after "Ok" in Answer A.




Nathaniel: What pestes? OR
Nathaniel: Pests? What are you talking about?

A. They're always together, and Amber, the blond girl mentioned you. All three of them are total idiots. (Affinity: +6) OR

A. They're always together, and Amber, the blond girl mentioned you. In any case, they are real idiots the three of them. (Affinity: +6)

B. They're always together, and Amber, the blond girl mentioned you. In any case, it's clear she's the worst of the three, and I think she likes you, so be warned.

C. Those three girls, especially that Amber... She's a real #@=?!!! (Affinity: -6) [ends]

First of all, "pestes?". For Answer A and B, it should be "They're always together and Amber, the blond girl, mentioned you."

Contributors:
faerimagic
SD

No comments:

Post a Comment