Monday, July 2, 2012

Nathaniel - "Hi, so... Did it work out" (User-Initiated)


A. Hi, so... Did it work out with the absentee note in the end?


Nathaniel: Yes, but even if he cut classes, he won't be expelled, at least not this time.

A. Ok, well that's good, isn't it?

Corrections: 
Yes, but even if he cuts classes, he won't be expelled, at least not this time.
Ok, well, that's good, isn't it?



Nathaniel: (He shrugs his shoulders) Well, anyway, I'm sorry for getting you involved in that, I shoulddn't have asked you to do that for me and put you in that kind of situation. But, we can talk about something other than Castiel, can't we?

A. Well, have you seen a dog around here? (Affinity: +6)

B. Well, the principal went ballistic with me! (Affinity: +0)

C. Well, the principal totally lost it with me! She was acting crazy just now. (Affinity: -4)

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment