Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nathaniel - "The principal's dog?"


Nathaniel: The principal's dog? Has he run away again?
OR
Nathaniel: Usually she's nice. Except when her dog runs away.
OR
Nathaniel: I hope for your sake that she doesn't hear you and she's usually pretty. Except when her dog runs away.


A. Yes, exactly! But that's not a reason for her to take it out on me! (Affinity: -4) [end]

B. She's unbelievable. It's her dog and I would be surprised if we were allowed to bring animals to school. (Affinity: +6) [end]

C. And what am I supposed to do? Why am I the one who has to find her dog, don't I have anything to say about it? (Affinity: +0) [end]

Correction: 
"She's usually pretty"?? LOL, Why does that sound so weird??
It's her dog and I thought we weren't allowed to bring animals to school. 

Contributors:
faerimagic

No comments:

Post a Comment