Sunday, July 8, 2012

Nathaniel - "I saw the principal..."


Nathaniel: I saw the principal, she seemed to be in a good mood, I guess you got her dog back?

A. Yeah, finally! Now I'm doing a favor for someone from the basketball club. OR
A. Yeah, finally! Now I'm doing a favor for someone from the gardening club.

Correction: I saw the principal; she seemed to be in a good mood. I guess you got her dog back?


Nathaniel: Really? Who?

A. Dajan, he doesn't go to this school, I don't think you know him. (Affinity: +0) OR
A. Jade, he doesn't go to this school, I don't think you know him.

B. Is this an interrogation by the student body president? (Affinity: +0)

C. Dajan, he's training here with the basketball club. (Affinity: +0)  [ends] OR
C. Hade, he takes care of plants for the gardening club. (Affinity: +0)  [ends]


Contributors:
faerimagic

1 comment:

  1. if you choose B then B again it raises your affinity

    ReplyDelete