Sunday, March 9, 2014

Episode 4

Goals:
❖Show Mr. Faraize around all the places you know in the high school.
❖Talk with the students to find a way to get revenge on Amber.
❖Buy the same top, necklace and bag as Amber in the clothing store. Put them on and return to school.
❖Oops! It didn't work. Talk with the students to find another way to get revenge on Amber.
❖Find two ways to get back at Amber and do them.
❖Find a can of spray paint and graffiti Amber's locker.  (Buy this from the Dollar Shop.)
❖Buy plastic spiders and hide them in Amber's locker. (Buy this from the Dollar Shop.)
❖Find something to clean the graffiti and wait with Li until after school to clean the staircase. (Talk to Nathaniel.)
❖Find the graffiti on the staircase and clean it.
❖Find Li and go home.
❖Find two suspicious objects where the ghost appeared and ask for Nathaniel's or Castiel's opinion.
❖Wait until evening and go back to see if the ghost appears again.
❖Make sure there's no one in the high school before going in to hunt for the ghost.
❖Find two more suspicious objects and ask for Nathaniel's or Castiel's opinion.
❖Buy a camera and wait for night time to get a picture of the ghost. (If you already have a camera in your inventory, you don't have to buy another.)



Nathaniel
"NAME, who is that with you?"
"This time I'm the victim of Amber's extortion! What are you going to do about it?!" (User-Initiated)
"Did you go talk to her?" (User-Initiated)
"You haven't seen her yet have you?"
"I finally talked to Amber."
"NAME, I thought about it, I might have an idea for you."
"NAME! The principal just told me that you were being punished because she caught you graffiting a locker with Li?!"
"Nathaniel! Something strange happened to me last night!" (User-Initiated)
"I saw it again!" (User-Initiated)
(Nathaniel is busy with his paperwork, like usual) 

Correct Outfit Choice: Team Nathaniel outfit, $19
Castiel
"Hey who's that?"
"I can't believe it! Did you know that Amber stole money off me?/Phew, finally done showing that teacher around the school./Amber is a real jerk!" (User-Initiated)
"So young lady, do you have any pocket money for me too?"
"So, did you get revenge on those snobs?"
"Oh, what can I graffiti her locker with?" (User-Initiated)
"My plan for getting back at her backfired on me."
"Do you know where I can find something to clean graffiti?" (User-Initiated)
"You won't believe what happened to me!" (User-Initiated)
"So did you ever find Casper?"
"Look what I found!" (User-Initiated)
Amber
"Oh, here you are! Great timing, we're going to eat lunch in a restaurant today, but Charlotte forgot to bring money. You can help us out, can't you?"
Iris
"You don't seem to be in a good mood today."
"I have an idea for you."
"Did you try it?"
Rosalya
"Ow! What was that...Someone just ran into me." (User-Initiated)

No comments:

Post a Comment