Sunday, March 9, 2014

Episode 5

Goals: 
❖Find Lysander and talk to him.
❖Talk to five new students about the lost key.
❖Meet Peggy.
❖Meet Melody.
❖Meet Capucine.
❖Meet Violette.
❖Meet Kim.
❖Find the key to the teachers' lounge and go back and see Nathaniel. (The key can be found in the Gardening Club area.)
❖Wait until the principal leaves the hall then go into the teachers’ lounge. (Walk around a bit, then go back to the courtyard.
❖Go ask the students who the bracelet belongs to, and find out who the thief is!
❖Find Amber and ask her about her bracelet and the theft of the exams.
❖Find the exams and take them to Nathaniel.
❖Find Lysander's notepad and take it to him.
Nathaniel
"I don't mind looking for the key, but do you have any idea where it might be?" (User-Initiated)
"You know, I'm not sure the key is the link, but rather something in the teachers' lounge. What exactly was stolen?" (User-Initiated)
"Do you have any idea who could have stolen the exams?" (User-Initiated)
"NAME, any news?"
"I've been looking for you! Here's the sealed envelope with the exams. It hasn't been opened yet." (User-Initiated)

Correct Outfit Choice: Long white lace tunic and dark denim skirt combo, $145
Castiel
"Did you hear? Nathaniel is in serious trouble, he lost the key to the teachers' lounge and some stuff got stolen." (User-Initiated)
"I'm trying to help Nathaniel find the key to the teachers' lounge. Have you seen it?" (User-Initiated)
"Come on, tell me the truth, I'll get it all settled and won't say anything. Promise!/Did you know that it was upcoming exams that were stolen?" (User-Initiated)
"So, it was Amber who stole the upcoming exams." (User-Initiated)

Correct Outfit Choice: Black Rainbow Shirt and Skirt, $145
Lysander
"Hi. Lysander, we met the other evening, the ghost and all..." (User-Initiated)
"Do you know anything about the key for the teachers' lounge?" (User-Initiated)
"I still haven't found the key./Did you know that the upcoming exams were stolen from the teachers' lounge?" (User-Initiated)
"I still haven't found that key!" (User-Initiated)
"Lysander! I was searching in the teachers' lounge and I found this bracelet, do you recognize it?" (User-Initiated)
"Excuse me, can you do me a favor?"
"So what instrument do you play?/Can I come and watch you guys play some day?/Hey, I was wondering...Do you have any idea what Castiel thinks of me?" (User-Initiated)
"Do you have my notepad?" [No choices]

Correct Outfit Choice: Black Lolita Dress, $169

Amber

(Amber is over there with her back to me. I don't know how to approach her about this…) (User-Initiated) [No choices]
"You! Don't move!!" [Nathaniel Route, no choices]
Peggy
(I have some time before classes start...I'm curious to get to know the famous Lysander a bit better, I should go and talk to him.) (User-Initiated)
User❖ (I've talked to almost everyone about this. No one seems to know anything of course...)

Other Notes: 

❖ Capucine and Nathaniel will tell you that the bracelet is Amber's.
❖ The exams will be on top of the lockers in the staircase.
❖ Lysander's notebook is on the bench in the courtyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment